Interest Free Credit at Jarrolds
At Jarrolds, we offer Interest Free Credit by splitting payments into manageable monthly installments. This lets you obtain what you want right away, instead of waiting and paying the full amount later. Just select this option at checkout for any order over £1000, and we'll arrange a clear payment plan fitting your needs. The Interest Free Credit option does depend on but our aim is making the extraordinary attainable through flexible financing.
How does it work?
1. Add your selected furniture with a value exceeding £1,000 to your basket (before deposit and delivery fee).
2. At checkout, utilise our financial calculator to choose a 12-month payment amount.
3. Provide some personal information such as previous address, bank details, income, email, and landline phone number.
4. You will then be directed to our trusted partner, V12 Retail Finance, where you can finish your online credit agreement and pay your deposit.
5. After approval, you will get a confirmation email within 24 hours.
Example of purchasing a £1000 sofa with the V12 payment option:
|Pay Monthly Finance 12 months
|Minimum Spend £1,000
Purchase Amount £1,000
30% Deposit: £300
Total amount of credit: £700
Spread over 12 months:
Monthly payment: £58.33
Fixed rate of interest per annum: 0%
Representative APR: 0%
Who is the finance with?
Your interest free credit agreement is provided on behalf of Jarrolds by V12 Retail Finance, who also supply finance for some of the UK’s best-known high street brands. So when it comes to helping you get the look you want for your home, you’re in good company. Jarrolds are a credit broker and not a lender.
V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England and Wales 4585692. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number: 679653. Address: 20 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff, CF24 5PJ.
Are there any restrictions?
- You must be 18 years of age or over.
- You can pay the 30% deposit by debit or credit card.
- You’re in permanent full (16+ hours per week) or part time employment (16 hours or less a week), self-employed, retired or receive Disability Allowance.
- You have lived in the UK for at least 36 months and will continue to do so.
- The furniture must be delivered to your home address.
What personal details do I need to apply for credit?
You'll need to provide some details so please have the following details at hand:
- Previous address if you’ve moved in the last three years
- Bank details including account number and sort code
- Email address and contact telephone number
- Daytime and / or evening number plus your work number – these should include at least one landline
- Employment and income information
How do I choose interest free credit?
- Add your chosen selection of furniture to your cart and click 'Pay with Interest Free Credit' at payment section of checkout.
- You’ll be redirected to apply for finance on the V12 portal. Fill out all required questions on the application and get a quick response.
- Choose your 12 month contract length, pay your 30% deposit today and spread the rest over equal monthly interest free 0% APR finance installments.
- Your order is complete! Your remaining payments will be taken automatically from your nominated bank account as per your credit contract with V12 Retail Finance.
What if you'd like to cancel your order after applying for credit?
That’s okay but please let us know at the earliest opportunity by sending our team an email. Your deposit will be refunded back on to your chosen debit or credit card. It can take up to 7 days for this to display in your account.
Email: [email protected]